- RSS Channel Showcase 8890469
- RSS Channel Showcase 1786006
- RSS Channel Showcase 8104302
- RSS Channel Showcase 4345775
- 07/03/18--11:06: With SUVs Taking Over, These Cars May Be the Next to Disappear
- 10/08/18--11:26: Why Are Electric Vehicles Losing Value Faster Than Other Cars?
With Ford killing off the Fusion and car sales hitting a 60-year low in America, it's time to look at the next models consumers could see disappear.
While EV prices remain high in 2018, these 7 plug-in models start below $35,000 and are eligible for the $7,500 federal tax credit.
If you look at the list of fastest-depreciating cars, you find 3 plug-in vehicles taking some spots usually reserved for luxury models. That's because of unique circumstances on the market.